Terms, Payment and Cancellation Policies
All the reservations must be guaranteed with a payment in advance to be confirmed.
Hotel Nirvana by the Sea will contact you with instructions after receiving your booking request.
- A prepayment of 50% of the total price will be required after reservation and the remaining amount in the 14 days before arrival.
- A prepayment of 100% of the total price will be required for one-night
We accept the following payment methods:
- Visa and MasterCard credit cards
- Bank transfer in EUROS to an European bank account
- Bank transfer in USD to a Costa Rican bank account
- Bank transfer in Colones to Costa Rican bank account
- Payment in USD over PayPal
Payment at the reception
- Visa and MasterCard credit cards
- Cash in EUROS
- Cash in USD
- Cash in Colones
- By submitting your credit card information you acknowledge your agreement with our reservation and cancellation policies.
- All rates include 13% sales tax.
Cancellation & Modification Policies:
All cancellation requests must be sent by email to email@example.com. All cancellations must be confirmed as “received” by the Reservations Department of Hotel Nirvana by the Sea to be considered as valid.
- Modifications or Reservations canceled 14 days prior to arrival will be charged with 50% of the total price.
- Modifications or Reservations canceled in the 14 days before arrival will be charged with 100% of the total price.
- No-show will be charged with100% of the total price.
- One-night reservations are not refundable.
Regarding modification of reservation dates, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any modification is subject to availability.
- Any damage caused by guests to objects, movable or immovable property, owned by the hotel, is sole responsibility of the guest and must be paid by the guest.
- The Hotel Management assumes no liability for lost objects as well as jewelry, money, documents and other valuables of any kind kept outside of the deposit safety box in the room.
- Any object found in the hotel will be stored for a period of 10 days. After this period the objects pass into the ownership of the Hotel and are used in one’s sole judgment.
- Hotel Nirvana by the Sea reserves the right to refuse admission. Any person or guest having an immoral, illegal or disruptive behavior will be taken out of the property.
- Please note that everyone who stays at the Hotel must be properly registered. Access is not allowed to not registered persons.
CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT:
Check-in: from 2:00 pm until 7:00 pm
Check-out: until 11:00 am
The Check-out must be done at the reception.
If the check-out is done after the set time the Hotel Nirvana by the Sea will proceed to charge 100% of the stay (if there are rooms available). In case there is no room available for that night, the Hotel Nirvana by the Sea is authorized to move the objects from the room to the luggage store.
Free secured parking for 1 car per room is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
The Hotel management is not responsible for damage or robberies caused by third parties on the vehicles in the private parking lot of the hotel.
The cleaning of the rooms is done daily from 9:00 am to 02:30 pm.
The Hotel offers laundry service.
Up to 15 pieces washed and dried in the dryer the price is 10.00 USD.
The Hotel offers free Wi-Fi but is not responsible for the provider connection quality.
From 10:00 pm to 07:00 am. We ask you to follow this rule in respect to the other guests.