Frequently Asked Questions
How much does lunch cost at a restaurant in Cahuita?
6 USD - 10 USD + Drinks + 10% Service Charge (Tipping) + 13% tax.
How much does dinner cost at a restaurant in Cahuita?
10 USD - 20 USD + Drinks + 10% Service Charge (Tipping) + 13% tax.
How much are drinks in a restaurant / bar in Cahuita?
• Beverages - 2 USD + 10% Service Charge (Tipping) + 13% tax.
• Beer - 3 USD + 10% Service Charge (Tipping) + 13% tax.
• Cocktail - 5 USD - 7 USD + 10% Service Charge (Tipping) + 13% tax.
• Glass of wine - 6 USD + 10% Service Charge (Tipping) + 13% tax.
Is there a supermarket in Cahuita?
In Cahuita there are 3 supermarkets.
Is there a pharmacy in Cahuita?
In Cahuita is 1 Pharmacy, open from Mon. - Sat., 9am – 5pm.
Is there a Bank in Cahuita?
In Cahuita is a dependency of the Bank of Costa Rica, open Mon - Fri, 9am – 4pm.
Is there a Cash Machine (ATM) in Cahuita?
In Cahuita is an ATM outside the Bank of Costa Rica, accessible 24h.
How much are some of the activities and tours in Cahuita?
• Snorkeling Tour: 30 USD pp.
• Guided tour to the National Park Cahuita: 25 USD pp.
• Tour on Horse: 35 USD - 75 USD pp.
• “Museum of Cacao”: 25 USD pp.
• "Jaguar Rescue Center": 20 USD pp.
• "Tree of Life”: 15 USD pp.
• Bicycle rent: 7 USD pp / day.
How much cost a private taxi transfer from Airport San Jose to the Hotel Nirvana by the Sea or from the Hotel to the Airport?
200 USD - 220 USD.
What methods of payment are accepted at the Hotel Nirvana by the Sea?
The stay can be paid in advance via Bank Transfer or cash on arrival.
How can I cancel my reservation?
The reservation can be canceled by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(please read our Cancellation Policy below)
What is the Cancellation Policy of the Hotel Nirvana by the Sea?
In case of the cancellation of a reservation el Hotel applies the following policy:
• Reservations canceled 30 days prior to arrival will be charged 10% of total price.
• Reservations canceled 15-29 days before arrival date will be charged 50% of total price.
• Reservations canceled with notice of less than 15 days or no-show will be charged 100% of total price.
When should I make my Hotel booking?
• High season: 1 month or more in advance.
• Special Season (Christmas / New Year / Easter): as soon as possible because all the hotels sell out its capacity.
In the months of September and October rains a lot in Cahuita?
In September and October the sea is very calm, usually these are great months for dive/snorkeling and other activities because it rains very little.